What is an allergy?
The immune system of our body is a remarkable defence mechanism against foreign invaders. In most of the people, it plays its part by fighting off bacteria, viruses, protozoans or fungi that find their way into our bodies. In some unfortunate people, their immune system overreacts to something that’s usually harmless and this phenomenon is known as allergy or hypersensitivity reaction. Those triggers, called as allergens, can include pollen, mold, animal dander or certain foods.
Top 5 search terms for this item:
- protein powder allergy (4)
- how many days to show a whey allergy (2)
- allergic reaction to protein cookies (1)
- food allergy to whey protein (1)
- egg white protein powder allergy (1)
- can whey protein powder cause red facial welts (1)
- allergies to protein supplements (1)
- allergic reactions to protein powders (1)
- allergic reactions to maxium quattro protein powder (1)
- protein powder from china allergy (1)